Data protection - GDPR
Data protection and legal
for the homepage ( www.eichhof.at )
Telephone numbers: landline 0512546620 and mobile for company partners
General stay (day and overnight guests)
Parking lot and land owned by the Stöger family
Websites in social media
The personal information we collect includes:
Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and address;
Credit card details (credit card provider, card number, cardholder name, expiration date and security code);
Information on the stay of the guests, including the full period of the stay, special requirements, special requests (room request, extras or various services consumed);
Information that you provide regarding your advertising preferences or when participating in surveys or offers
You decide which personal information (data) is shared with us. In the event of non-consent, a large number of services cannot be provided or can fail completely.
Data collected automatically
When using our homepage, personal information (data) is automatically collected. This includes information (data) such as language, IP address, geographical position, device settings, operating system, times, requested URLs, statistics, browser information, operating system, result of the visit (action or visit), the history of the browser, previous reservations, booking and User number, general data. Automated data can also be collected via cookies. For information about cookies, see the dedicated page on Wix.com
Your data will be used for the following purposes
1. Reservations: Use of personal information (data) to complete and manage your online bookings.
2. Customer service: Use of personal information (data) in order to be able to provide you with customer service.
3. Reviews: using personal information (data) to solicit reviews. This is used for internal quality control. Reviews could be published by us. In the event of the presentation and dissemination of false facts, willful damage to the image of any kind and statements that fall under the category of hatred or racism - your complete data will be immediately forwarded to our law firm for legal action.
4. Advertising and sales: Your data may also be used for advertising purposes, insofar as this is permitted by law. We use your personal information (data) for newsletters and usual advertising methods. If you do not want this, simply inform us about it in an email.
5. Further communication: In some cases we can contact you
a. Processing or response on request
b. Cancellations, reminders, requests of all kinds
c. for quality purposes
6. Analysis and companies in the service of quality management can be included in order to enable contemporary service.
7. Security and the fight against crime as well as assistance in prosecuting offenses of all kinds:
In suspicious cases of various kinds, we will use all personal data available to us to deliver these legal parties or legal executors.
With reference to points 1 and 2, the validity of a contract is assumed: The use of personal information (data) may be necessary in order to fulfill the contract that you have concluded with us. Such as classic reservation processing.
The purposes from points 1-6 are necessary for normal work
In the event of an obligation, consent will of course be obtained in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Passing on the information (data)
Third party providers: We use service providers to keep your personal information just for us. This use takes place as described.
Responsible legal executors and authorities: Please refer to point 7 for processing purposes
Your information will be kept safe with us in accordance with the legal principles of the Republic of Austria
We store your information for as long as we consider it necessary (in compliance with legal regulations)
We rely on your personal information to be complete and correct. In the event of changes, please inform us immediately by contacting us: email@example.com .
We would like to point out that our property, sections of our land and additional properties at strategically important points are video-monitored 24 hours a day (including legally compliant data storage)
Vehicle license plates may be noted, saved or photographed if this is necessary in the legal sense to preserve evidence (prosecution) or to improve quality / service. (in the case of parking duration, personal description, etc.)
Parking is only permitted in the course of consumption or an "overnight stay"; violations are punished with fines or by calling the towing service. Incidents of all kinds in this regard are documented, saved and, if necessary, forwarded to legal authorities in the legal sense and in the sense of quality management (personal details, general information, photos / videos, reasons).
Since things are constantly changing in times like these, we kindly ask you, if you are interested, to inform yourself regularly about the use of the information and legal information.